Stay current on the latest trends and best practices in the fleet field through NAFA webinars. NAFA offers a broad range of programming to help fleet professionals stay up-to-date on important industry topic.
Webinars provide subject matter experts delivering high-quality education and training without leaving your home or office.
Search our webinars listing below for topics you're interested in.
- Bootcamp Series - These webinars provide an opportunity for CAFM®/CAFS®actual or future candidates to get facilitated instruction on some of the more difficult concepts in the course materials from the comfort of your home or office.
- Fleet 101 Series - Are you new to fleet? This series will help you, as a new fleet manager, understand the basics of fleet and lay the foundation for more detailed fleet management education.
- Fleet Disaster Planning Workshop - Learn best practices on leading your team to tackle virtually any disaster scenario.
- The Future of Mobility Workshop - The Planning for the Mobility of the Future Workshop provides just over four hours of content from leading experts around the world on the Mobility Continuum.
- Professional Development Series - The Professional Development Webinar Series provides the tools to enable a fleet manager to excel professionally and demonstrate their value within an organization.
- Risk Management Series - The Risk Management Webinar Series provides fleet managers the tools to identify, quantify and mitigate risk across the fleet and organization on a regular basis.
- Certification Series - The NAFA Certification Board has prepared a series of webinars for certification program participants.
- Fleet Industry Webinars - NAFA’s Monthly Fleet Industry Webinar Series is designed to provide regular presentation focusing on current topics and trends in the fleet industry.
- Sustainable Series - This course is designed to educate fleet professionals in proven methods to develop sustainable fleet initiatives, providing the tools and skills that help them succeed in their sustainability goals.