All activities of this Committee are coordinated through a Member of the NAFA Board of Directors and an employee on the NAFA staff. Committee recommendations are presented to the Board of Directors for approval and must include cost and resource estimates to the extent possible.
From NAFA’s Bylaws, revised September 2016:
The Membership Committee shall, whenever necessary, determine the proper membership classification of any person and report its findings to the Board of Directors for its final action. This committee shall take all appropriate measures to foster the increase of new Members in the Corporation and to encourage Members to retain their membership. This committee shall inquire into any circumstances which may cause the suspension or expulsion of a Member and report its findings to the Board of Directors for decision.
Primary Committee Responsibilities
- Identify Regular Members’ and Associate Members’ needs and/or concerns, bringing them to the Board of Director’s attention.
- Recommend ideas for promoting membership, increasing membership and aiding retention.
- Encourage prospective Regular Members and prospective Associate Members to join.
- Advise staff and develop recommendations of programs and services to further the association’s goals and strategic plan.
- Encourage and motivate Chapter Membership Committee Chairs and Chapter Chairs to promote membership to non-members and facilitate better membership service.
- Review all Regular Member and Associate Member applications to ensure compliance with membership qualifications as stated in the NAFA Bylaws/Code of Regulations.
Regional Fleet Sales Manager, Northeast
Vice Chair - Regular Member
Adam Seifert, CAFM®
Need It Now Delivers
Vice Chair - Associate Member
Business Development Manager
Kathy Wellik, CAFM®
Iowa State University Transportation Services
Borough of Camp Hill Police Department
Assistant Fleet Manager
Broward County Sheriff's Office
Jean Paul, CAFM®
Director of Fleet Operations
ARAMARK Services, Inc.
Manager, National Commercial Fleet Accounts
Subaru of America, Inc.
Rachel Johnson, CAFM®
Carlos Suastegui, CAFM®