Be recognized by, and recognize your peers. Stay current and focused on what you need to know.
You'll get the most out of your membership if you invest time into helping NAFA committees stay active and innovative. Our committees implement the strategic plan for the Association. From programs to publications to legislative activity, committee members provide the strength that enables the Association to meet the needs of its members.
Some of the benefits:
The list of NAFA’s Committees you can participate and make a difference includes:
- Meet, network, and establish a rapport with other industry members and the fleet community.
- Establish yourself and your company as a leader in the industry.
- Keep abreast of changes, trends, and developments in the fleet industry.
- Recognition among peers for outstanding work and volunteerism
- Share knowledge and experiences to create quality programs & services to improve the fleet industry.